Sinister: April is a good month

Jordi Trenzano jordi_trenzano at xxx.es
Sun Jan 13 21:10:21 GMT 2002

Helloooooooo sinista !!!

It´s been ages since I last posted. Don´t make me say
when.........ummmm......

Lots of things happened since then. I think I didn´t comment the Benicassim
festival, with the football match with a couple of crappy thin scot players
included. One of them appeared on his white t-shirt on a pic on the spanish
edition of "Rolling Stone", with me appearing blurry on it. The best part of
it was finding Mariah Carey on the sleeve.

"IWUTS" (it sounds like some kind of african spell, doesn´t it ?) is the
best B&S single in ages. I truly believe it. No gigs in Europe
yet.......oh.....you lucky Londoners, I know it has no relation, but don´t
miss the Yann Tiersen gig at the Royal Albert Hall on february the 5th. In
his world, vinyl records are made like crêpes.

 Bloody exams that would prevent me from going there. But they won´t stop me
from seeing Godspeed you Black Emperor! on saturday the 2nd. in Barcelona.
Has anyone seen them live on this same tour ?

I owe some apologies: to Helen and Rachel, I still have to send you your
sinister christmas presents. Being almost broke at the end of the year took
me to this long delay. But I truly promise that i´ll send them tomorrow or
in wednesday. I hope Miss Laura Llew doesn´t kick me as a punish.

Well, now I have some euros. I think they´re ugly. And I think they´ll
become uglier now that miss Stacey Dahling is no longer using them :( Spain,
Greece, the whole euro zone and the whole Europe should miss her terribly.
Specially at #sinister

The subject line. Designing a calendar is one of the GRATEST things I´ve
done lately ;)

I got an autograph from Andrew Weatherall. He says he´ll produce pop/rock
bands again.´But i´m not making suggestions !

Love, truly Red Bulls (not those crappy energy drinks that some bars have
here) and best wishes to all the sinister land.

Jordiet