Sinister: salt grains from the dead sea, Enya Playing (if you can identify the source of that you win a prize)

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 14 22:53:11 GMT 2002

Hello,Lets all stop and commend kyla on her fantastic e-mail.   Then lets all stop again and commend ME on being the inspiration for her e-mail. (man, I'm so self centered sometimes)  To respond to your post breifly, Kyla, I agree that gender and sexuality are frustratingly over-defined by society.  I am yet to get a clear grasp on sexuality as it is for other people, as I- a bisexual who has trouble differentiating between emotional and physical attraction in my own head- seem to be somewhat of an unusual case.  In a way, I guess its lucky that I am attracted to just about everyone- regardless of gender or physical beauty..whatever the hell that is. But its terribly frustrating to love all your friends in a way that none of them ever love you.  I can't understand why.  It doesn't make sense that someone could not be attracted to me on the basis of my gender.  It took years for me to learn and accept that this is really possible, that everyone who is not bisexual is not lying !
to themselves, that straightness
 and g

ayness really do exist for some people.  It still doesn't make too much sense, but I've come to accept it.I had a very strange day today.  I woke up sick in the middle of the night, not surprising because my brother was sick and my father had just recovered from the same virus my brother had. My mother got it a few hours after I did, and the three of us- mommy, my brother and I- stayed home all day.  I drank flat gingerale from the Minimouse sippy cup I used as a small child, and had toast with jam and tea sometime in early afternoon.  I spent most of the day in my mommy's bed watching TV, and then at about 3 o'clock, after The Joy Of Painting ended, I took a cool and thorough shower in my mom's bathroom, which is much nicer than mine.  I came out feeling much better, then drank a glass of iced tea and ate a mint and listened to Bjork and went online, to find that rachel frootloop had quoted me! yay!!  I think thats three times now, I'm going to keep track.  It makes me so hap!
py.  I feel almost completely well now, and will be heading back to school tommorrow.  I can't afford to miss another day because exams st

art friday.

Well, much love to you all.

Rachel Grapenut