Sinister: would you get up and do the things you've been dreaming?

amy.longcore at xxx.com amy.longcore at xxx.com
Tue Jan 15 02:32:33 GMT 2002

um. where there should have been periods and hyphens and slashes
and stuff, came question marks.
sorry.

Amy Longcore/CH/Novartis at PH@missprint.org on 01/14/2002 08:53:23 PM

Please respond to Amy Longcore/CH/Novartis at PH

Sent by:  owner-sinister at missprint.org

To:   sinister at missprint.org
cc:
Subject:  Sinister: would you get up and do the things you've been
      dreaming?

Hello sini-bunch.

I recall having dreams all night. About frolicking at my computer.
It made me a bit sad that these were not dreams of happy times wiff old
Friends, of a trip to the market, or the odd walk through a lovely meadow
Or something sweet like that.
Instead, I get me. Sitting there. Giggling like a doofus and laughing and
muttering
With you lot. there's more, but that was the bulk of it.
I don't remember dreams like I used to.
As a child I quite often lived for dreams.
Even the scary ones, 'cuz the feelings they brought out were
So new. The feeling of falling. Waking up crying 'cuz someone in yr
Black and white dream let you down.  Seeing your brother absent-mindedly
Walk over a pane of glass, and dreaming about that for the next 5 nights.
Imagining a whole jungle of wild animals playing on your wall while yr
half-asleep,
Only to wake up after shooting them all down in a dream.
(I had to, my dad wouldn't do it!)
So, this dream last night. I'm listening to tigermilk?.

"You're just an amy, amy girl
So kiss me on the cheek and then go off to sleep?"

I dream about a questionnaire I filled out for a friend the other day.
On my list of hates were comments about "self-involvement".
So, my self-involved self is currently dreaming about myself detesting
My own self-involvement. Nice. my self-involved fingers are filling
out questionnaires for others, as i've yet to compile yours. nice.

"I could be an ordinary person chasing honey from town to town?"

I also dreamt about something else that really happened at the computer.
Please forgive, was it you, tulip?
Anyway, someone exclaimed on #sinister that they were/wanted to write
Honey an ode or poem.  And I'll be damned if I wasn't sitting in a hot
bubbly tub
O' water, shaving my legs, and making up little honey inspired poems in my
Head just an hour before that. I know this dream was trying to help me to
recall them,
Because they were fabulous.  Anyway, I love honey, and it's manifested into
my self-involved
Dreams.  this may not sound as pretty as a poem, but i think honey should
know that
honey is thought of whilst doing glammy girly things :)  (even if honey
doesn't read this
for another month or so)

"take a step to the discoteque..."

i actually got out of the house saturday night. so, i dreamt about that
last night as well.
brought back to my head were images of the 4'6" wee man trying to
breakdance
alongside my friend rhonda and i all night.  the caterpillar is not sexy
when you smell
like mad dog and body odor. it's also not sexy when you can't do it and
trample over people's feet.
and in my head flashed many times the tongue ring of my new friend,
rossetta. she can knock a booty out!
but her laughter is so big and often, that that tongue piece just takes
over.
rosetta can breakdance. and with sexiness. so, my dream let her :)
and if you've been keeping up with amy, you'll recognize the name
christina.
christina in my dream didn't look half as beautiful as she did saturday
night.
never before had i seen her in *gasp* lilac. swoon city. i wish i could
look that devastating
in anything, let alone the simple hue of violet.

"do something pretty while you can...."

so, i'm the usual hostess of the after-bar party. it was lovely since there
was no one
"cruising" or anything. no pulling and what-not. my dream focused on the
moment
when christian, rhonda, and the rest of the girls piled up on my bed while
my brother nick
and our friend david sat in front of us. there was just a lot of nice
cuddle energy remembering.
we had good heart to hearts. these are important. for one of our girls, it
was her first real night
out in literal years, having just come out of a very difficult
relationship. she made me very glad
to be single actually, and i embraced myself for it in my dream.

"maybe my baby brother too, yeah...."

i love my brothers. i sing that to them often. just thought i'd share that.
it has bugger all to do wiff my dreams.

One wordish sini-wishes:

Ken ? sex
Honey - time
Paisley ? adatewithme
Danny ? hope
Fruitloop ? more!
Andy Capp - #sinister   ('cuz I misses you)
Rachel grapenut  - genderlessnesshappiness
Laurel ? blisters
Dahling ? legality
Jay ? pictures!
Sweetie ? nomoremulletjokes