Sinister: oi

stacey dahling dahling007 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 15 04:38:24 GMT 2002

ok kiddies
sorry for freaking you all out
i've been awake for nearly four days straight and have finally sorted things
out with this whole deportation business.
and i told my parents..the scariest bit of all
it will all be ok in the end, i think and hope, and perhaps even for the
best.
in seven days i will be in london
i will spend a few weeks in the uk
i will even meet my dad to take him on a tour of london. (WEIRD)
i will fly to the states (r.i.) on feb. 19
i will hopefulyl stay there only until august or sept, then move to glasgow
for grad school.
so i will be ok.
yes
you can stop worrying about me now
and thanks for all your emails of support and couch offers. you are saints!
sorry to athenian picnic goers, and, most of all, to joanna. we had a sad
exchange tonight. awww. tomorrow we go out for our last b&s night.
anyway...
thanks again...
see you in a few months, surely, when i'm ready to kill myself at home
and some of you i shall see sooner...
meet-up requests? ooooh hot damn
send em here
MWAH!