Sinister: Come back from Val d'Isere, it can't be all that snowy

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Tue Jan 15 10:18:55 GMT 2002

A Ken Chu dream! I don't know, back on sinister for 24
hours and already I'm fantasising about our very own
first-achieving, DDR-reigning, ten-pin-dominating smut
princess.

I was playing football with some rough lads, only to
remember I had to lock up the pavilion before I went
home. So I trotted over, shut all the windows, and
went into the back room to do the same. There, lurking
behind the blind, I found Mr Chu, who was very miffed
that the rough boys hadn't wanted to play football
with him. Outside it was snowing.

A pair of blue tits outside my window are occasionally
flying up from their tree to scrape on the pane. Is
this a Snow White moment, or something more akin to
Hitchcock?

Do you think Neil says saucy things to shock us twee
ickle munchkins? I do. Bad Neil.

Right, breakfast. I shall have two yoghurts, and
foment (ferment?) my plan for the day. It involves
going to Sainsburys, I know that much, and I may well
find myself looking for a bigger-than-50cc scooter.
Time flies when you're avoiding the job centre.

Cheerio,
Mark xxx

p.s. thanks to everyone who responded to my plea
yesterday. Who knows, I may even write back!