Sinister: kenny's having dreams

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 15 10:25:12 GMT 2002

(oops, i just read amy's post and it's also about dreams and it's better
than mine but i've typed it now I might as well post it)
Hello,

The past three nights I've been having dreams.  Proper dreams, not daydreams
or dreams about one day my little children growing up in a world where even
overly sensible boys can get the girl he wants.  Blockbuster dreams they
were, too, sometimes they had a plot (though seemingly ad-hoc ones) and
sometimes explosions too.

Dirty Dream #1

My dirty dream number one was a western movie, me being unsophisticated (and
vain?), most of my dreams have myself as the main character.  So obviously I
was the young villiage sheriff, the scene entered in the middle of a
crossfire between a gang of evil people and the sheriff, the sheriff's
"mentor" type person with a girl the sheriff was protecting.

The sheriff killed off lots of the gang but was eventually overcome by the
gang's firepower.  The chief of the gang pointed his gun towards the
sheriff's heart, which was pumping like mad.  Then BANG!

or rather, CLICK, as he had run out of bullets, the sheriff, quick minded,
kicked the gang chief down and they ran.

Mindlessly running they ended up in this abandoned house which was to be
their refuge.  Sheriff and the girl went into a room to hide and hid
underneath a blanket on a bed, they could hear the gang rummaging through
the house and they just cuddled underneath the covers to stay still.
Eventually the two hot-blooded youths couldn't contain their passion for
each other and the screen faded out.

The scene fades back in, the sheriff wakes up, feeling rather good about
himself and the gang seemed to have gone.  He and the girl got out of the
house to find his mentor lying in a pool of blood.  Whilst he was givin' his
girl hot lovin' the gang found his mentor and blew him into shreds.

Anger, guilt, self-hatred.  Then I woke up.

Dirty Dream #2

Dirty dream number two was just bizarre, me and all my university friends
all found ourselves one night with superhuman powers: we could jump high,
run fast, and everything, but all we ever did all night with our powers were
to go shopping in a late night mall in the hunt for a playstation 2.

We ran through the whole mall to look at every single shop, the mall by the
way was huge, so huge, it had tube trains running through it.

The memories for this dream was more vague but a memorable part was when the
7 of us split up into three groups to have a race, to see who can get down
to the bottom floor the quickest.  One group to take the lift, one to take
the escalator and one to take the stairs (remember we are talking people who
can run at the speed of sound).

My group took the lift, but what happned eventually was that none of the
other two groups can be bothered and they ran stairs/took escalator for a
while then gave up, and joined the lift halfway through - superhumans can be
lazy too...

Dirty Dream #3

This one started off with me having a meal in a posh Chinese restaurant (a
common occurance in my dreams), I was eating with some family but it was
very dull so eventaully I sneaked out and escaped through the back door.

As I jumped into my car I found this girl I had a crush on when I was 14 at
the passinger seat (she's chinese too), and so we started driving away and
we ended up in our old school.

For some reason we decided to sing "Imitations of life" by REM and there was
a bit where Michael Stipe goes "this lightning storm this tidal wave this
hurricane I'm not afraid..etc", we started singing along, and as we were
shouting out all these natural disasters, the images of them would appear in
front of our eyes!

Suddenly the girl shouted Tornado!  And I said "Tornado?  That's not in the
song..." and then she pointed forwards: there was actually a tornado - a
real one, not just an image - except the tornado looked very cartoony it
consisted of loads of thick white spinning discs one on top of another.

We decided to chase it, but I had my doubts, suddenly, I spotted the top
spinning disc was flying off the tornado, and into our general direction!
It was huge!  and it looked like a UFO, it flew over our school and i ducked
and she ducked, it looked as if it's gonna hit the ground any time soon.

I covered my ears as the explosion happened behind us, but no matter how
tightly I covered them I could hear the thunderous sound and seconds later
an incinerating shockwave knocked me forwards and i was on the floor,
wondering when it would be over.

And then I woke up and turned off the alarm clock.

That was all.

Quotey bit.

Rachel Grapenut said:
>>as I- a bisexual ... But its terribly frustrating to love all your
friends in a way that none of them ever love you.<<

Love your friends in a way that none of them ever love you ey.. have I just
diagnosed myself as bisexual?  Well at least in my dreams the girls love me
back, despite seeming always having an unhappy ending!

Dreams and Red Bulls (these aren't words that go together well?)
Ken