Sinister: Does it come from skies above?

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 16 14:05:29 GMT 2002

Dear Sinister,

My posts come in waves.  First, I'll lurk for a while, then I'll suddenly feel this innner need to post, and continue to do so frequently for a few weeks, until I just run out of things to say...
On the subject of kids, which is what my last post was on, I saw my little brother's classes' production on Oliver last night, and it made me so happy.  Not that I particularly like Oliver, but the kids were trying so hard, and some of them who I've known for years and years were really good.  William, my brother, (funny that a rachel and a william should be siblings, consitering the current friendly feud) played Bill Phychs, the really really evil guy who kills Nancy.  Boy was he evil!  Something weird has been going on with him and I getting evil parts, as the last production I was on was Jesu Christ Superstar, in which I was the very soldier who whipped Jesus 39 times and then assisted in crusifying him.   Man, did I hate that part!  The director, who particularly likes me, asked me about a week before the show went up if I would like to do it.  It was an honor because I'd already performed in the number of plays that summer that they usually allow campers to be in, but I r!
eally didn't like it at all!  Th
ey made me wear a lot of heavy make-up, and for the dress rehearsal and show made me put it on around 3 o'clock for an 8:30 show!  I couldn't really do anything because it would smear my makeup and the costume designer, a really meanie, would yell at me.  So I wandered around camp in my full out goth outfit, (they had "modernized" JCS so it had kind of a rave vibe and all the soldiers were evil goth women, kind of weird but it turned out cool) face white with black eyes and lips, hair dyed black and put up in the weirdest way you could imagine, all braided and twisted.  The worst was the day of the show, which was the last day of camp so all the parents were walking around, and everyone was staring at me, and my mother didn't recognize me!  wah!

Anyway, as I was saying long, long ago, my brother's play was really good.  He's a talented kid.  The boy who played Oliver was the sweetest thing ever, even though in real life he's kind of annoying.  When he sang "where is love" so sweetly and nicely... I saw his father, who was sitting in the row behind me, crying.  It made me cry.

Now I'm at school. irk.  I have 15 minutes until class and no mail to read.  why do ya'll have to post when I actually have things to do?

love,

Rachel Grapenut