Sinister: part 2: (of Aussie listee's plea:)) Anyone for Trash? other clubs?

Kin Woo daftpunk at xxx.au
Wed Jan 16 18:30:58 GMT 2002

hiya again:)
Sorry for 2 emails in such quick succession, but sent off last email forgetting
to write about this. This kinda relates to the more club-oriented Sinisterinies
in London anyway:)
Could London listees please recommend some excellent clubs to me?  Was supposed
to check out Embassy Bar in Islington cos some Warp DJ's were playing but err
didn't. (friend got sick) Am really hoping to check out Fabric this Friday
(James Lavelle, Stanton Warriors) but will see what my friend (also from
Australia) has to say. If not, mebbe 93feeteast (Aphex Twin, leila) will be
good? Any suggestions of any cool clubs to check out??? Was sad to have missed
Heavenly New Year social, that woulda been ace!
Also, does anyone know when the next Basement Jaxx Rooty session will be? Any
when and where???
While really don't mind checkin' out gigs by myself, clubs is an entirely
different matter. That is definitely more of a group thing and am sad I don't
have my err 'posse' here with me:) If any London listees wouldn't mind
recommending some clubs (and p'raps meeting me even?:)), I'd be so tremendously
grateful. Last time I was in London ('99) didn't get to check out any clubs and
am determined to rectify that this time:)
I'm told Trash at The End on Monday nights is very good (indie disco eclectic
mix). Has any listee checked it out and what is the general consensus on it???
Would be ace to meet some listees there at Trash?
Finally, what are some cool (as in interesting and great vibe as opposed to
pretentious) bars to check out???
Alright then, any other clubs, art exhibitions, happenings in general that
would be cool to check out in the next few weeks, let me know
ok hope to hear from some of you guys soon
Kin Woo