Sinister: posessed!!

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Wed Jan 16 20:45:53 GMT 2002

Hey Y'all,
How is everyone?  Good, good.  Jimmy and I have been
watching a lot of BBC videos lately (Dr. Who,
Ultraviolet) and I find that I’m starting this awful
habit where I talk with a fake british accent.  Does
this happen to people from other countries when you
watch american TV?  I hope Jim isn’t getting sick of
it, in fact I’m really wishing he’ll find it amusing
and charming.  (do you, darling?)
Ken Chu is a delicious Chinese dumpling.  He told me
so himself.
I was on #sinister last night, and I got rather
carried away expressing my opinion of The Real World.
I’d just like to apologise to any Real World or MTV
fans I may have offended.  I was momentarily possessed
my one of my former personalities whom I thought I’d
eradicated long ago.  The extra bitchy, judgmental
one.  Anyway, sorry.
Tooting One's Own Horn Section:
If any one of you needs some interior decorating
advice, just email me offlist.  I gave some hints to
out little Sean for his first apartment and he says
they are ace.  He's going to buy me a soft, fuzzy pink
hat with attached ears in return.
I also dog- and house-sit, at least I'm about to for
the first time next month.  I really hope nothing goes
wrong, cos it's for someone who I work with!!  I think
the main objective is Not To Lose The Dog.
It's back to work for me now.  Stay Sinister!!
Love and leather trousers,
Lisey