Sinister: 5 days without alcohol

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Wed Jan 16 22:14:18 GMT 2002

Well hello.

Much time has been spent on #sinister today, which is
becoming rather a nice habit to sink back into (who
needs a job after all?). I complained thereon about
the price of courgettes, which Ken tells me is because
water is v expensive at the moment. I am quite happy
to buy dried courgettes for a fraction of the price,
as my tap water is paid for by direct debit so it may
as well be free.

Hannah, I'm certainly up for being paid to leap on
people's stomachs, though sadly the likely hours of
such a profession aren't too appealing. Having said
that, if the wages are good enough...

Few things happen in a day at home, which keeps
interesting chatter to a minimum. I don't do a very
good line in philosophising about everything and
nothing (unless you get me pissed), and it's now late
in the day. Still, I thought I'd pop by and say
g'night, and ask people to send me any fantastic
dieting recipes they may have. There's an extra stone
hanging down from my belly, and I'm not talking about
my legendarily oversized man-bits.

'til tomorrow then,
Mark xxx