Sinister: i'm waking up to ubscarscabs (B&S NEW ALBUM INFO!)

Rachel fruitloop blind_lisa at xxx.com
Wed Jan 16 16:30:10 GMT 2002

Hello Sinister!
Ken Chu wrote: "I've worked out the other day what the new B&S album
is going to be called, and it's gonna be called:
"Unused bags should be kept away from small children to prevent
suffocation"

Brilliant deduction Ken!  Then Ken wrote:
"It is obvious that the band intends to eventually release 9 albums
in total, in order to spell out "TIT FUCKER" with the initials of
their album titles."

I have used my years of graphic design expertice to conclude that B&S
are not really trying to spell out "TIT FUCKER" with the first
letters of all of their albums, but "TIT FUCKER KEN".  In Ken's P.S.,
he wonders what color the next album cover will be. UBSBKAFSCTPS will
be orange. I suspect that there will be a total of 12 B&S albums
released so that they can fully utilize all primary, secondary and
tertiary colors of the color wheel.  Look:
T=blue
IYFS=red
TBWTAS=green
FYHCYWLAP=yellow
UBSBKAFSCTPS=orange
CY?=violet
KB?=yellow-green
EY?=red-violet
RB?=blue-green
KY?=yellow-orange
EB?=red-orange
NY?=blue-violet

Now, I expect you all (Ken!) to get to work and figure out what the
titles of the remaining 7 future B&S albums will be called!  I can't
help you on the number of words in the titles, that's Ken the maths
guy's department.  I can't wait until UBERSCARS is released this
spring!
love,
Rachel fruitloop