Sinister: i'm waking up to ubscarscabs (B&S NEW ALBUM INFO!)

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 16 18:22:25 GMT 2002

There seems to be a flaw in ken's calculations, as it is unbelievable clear, even with only my partial high school education, that the number of words of belle and sebastian titles must be a pyramid, as there are 11 of them.  Thus they would be the following amount of letters long:
1 (1x1)
4 (2x2)
6 (2x3)
9 (3x3)
12 (3x4)
16 (4x4)
16
12
9
6
4
1

This would make the title of the Belle and Sebastian retrospective Pyramid.  The album cover would feature all primary, secondary and tertiary colors, and the one new song they recorded for it would be called Tit Fucker Ken.

And now, I give you the complete titles of Belle and Sebastian albums

T=Tigermilk
 IYFS=If you're feeling sinister
 TBWTAS=The boy with the arab strap
 FYHCYWLAP=Fold your hands, child, you walk like a peasant
 UBSBKAFSCTPS=ununused bags should be kept away from small children to prevent suffrocation
 CYFSMSFILCLFSMES=changing yarns for sweaters makes sally fall in love, changing love for sally makes everyone sad.
 KBYRKBMYGAPSFTGOTN= Kick butt, young robot, kick butt!  Make your gears and programers smile for the good of the nation
 EYBDAVTACBMS=Every young boy deserves a visit to a circus, bring me soon!
 RBADIAWCD= Red Ballons are drifting, it a windy, cloudy day..
 KYASYS=Kick your arse, Shine your shoe
 EBLT= Each beloved little thing
 NY=NEUWYORK (one word to fit all the requirements already specified by ken and Rachel)

And thats it!

This is certainly a fun game.

love,

Rachel