Sinister: you could say he is barking up the wrong bush/ohh and any parisian listees

staralful - staralful at xxx.com
Wed Jan 16 22:33:23 GMT 2002

Dear All
I hope this finds you all in fine form. I personally am rather stressed out
with school etc- I think they call it final year blues or something like
that. Homework is a bugger isn’t it? No sooner do you catch up on it all
than you get more of it and then you have to study some-Four more months I
hear my teachers say-frankly I believe I am buggered but enough about me
lets talk about you. I have been enjoying the posts recently. I only really
started reading the list properly again recently cos I go through stages of
being bored-not necessarily with posts in particular but more with the
bother of reading them all thoroughly- but that is all over and done with
now and I can get back to enjoying them once more.
Hmmm I suppose I should really get some content in- hmm can I just say they
are great and leave it at that and that I really really really really like
them and their newish single.
I heard camera obscura the other night over my rather dodgy real player and
thought they sounded rather groovy.
Ahhh so we are into day 16 of the € saga and may I say that I for one really
support it. It smells nice and looks nice and the old punt is now in its new
role of recyled toilet paper which is where it should be . ( although I will
miss James Joyce staring at me from the  ₤10 note.
I am reading this incredible book at the moment called tales of American
life edited by Paul Auster and may I recommend it to everyone. It is a
collection of about 160 different stories written by normal American folk
about their lives under the headings of love death war meditations slapstick
strangers etc etc and so forth. It is quite sentimental which surprised me
as I am quite an unsentimental person and so I don’t quite know why I liked
this book so.
Right are they any listees in Paris or who have lived there or know it quite
well cos I am in the midst of planning a trip there ( tickets and time out
guide already in the bag as is accommodation) and my travelling companions
and I would like to know the slightly off beat places to hang out because
although we plan for all the touristy things
We also want inbetween that and apartment hunting for my brother a nice
place to hang out in the evenings    either a club  bar or coffee house to
keep our minds off the fact that when we return we have to face our finals
(me school and two college finals) so if anyone can be of assistance then
please email me here at staralful at hotmail.com
Right I suppose I should go really
Thanks for your time and I remain your humble and obedient servant

******* staralful ********

icq # 147545806

"Are you calling Mr Simpson a liar?"-----" Not exactly -but we do have this
fottage of him with his pants on fire"