Sinister: dilemma

laura g lgluhani at xxx.edu
Thu Jan 17 04:43:29 GMT 2002

This coming Wednesday there are two great concerts in the detroit area - I
need help/input deciding on which to attend:  Starsailor/Charlatans UK or
Telefon Tel Aviv?  I am having major issues trying to decide - it is quite
disappointing that two of the best shows this winter to hit this area are
on the same night :(

 In other news, check out Sleaze Nation for an article
including the label i work for!

As for B&S content - we sometimes listen to it at said label - it is on
the short list of pop music my boss will play in the office - usually it's
electronic.
going back to hibernating,
laura

 www.GHOSTLY.com