Sinister: brighton meetup brighton meetup brighton meetup brighton meetup brighton meetup BRIGHTON MEETUP

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 17 13:27:29 GMT 2002

so, this post is about the brighton meetup.

PROVISIONALLY it will take place on SATURDAY 9TH FEBRUARY with obvious
potential to overspill into sunday.  new siniboy ben and i will
definitely be the hosts with the most and ensure that the amusement
arcades are pillaged, the pier is well and truly walked along, the pubs
are drunk dry and you all dance your little socks off (if you so
desire).

please tell me if you were planning to come but can't make that date, as
it's an entirely random one and i *really* want you, yes you, to come.

respondez s'il vous plait :)

luv archel xxx

Visit www.buzzwords.org.uk for the best new writing on the web.
Email submissions to buzzwords at bigfoot.com