Sinister: Intellect, with Ginseng and Ginko Biloba

Eliza Grae elizagrae at xxx.com
Fri Jan 18 00:38:18 GMT 2002

Hellos to everyone,

      First, I would like to thank everyone who emailed me.  It's funny how
email can make a person feel loved and special.  Oh, and to Elise, Sadly I'm
not from the upper midwest.  I'm stuck in God's country farther south with
all the humidity.

      So, here I am.  At the moment, I'm chillin' in an internet cafe,
snacking on a health food bar called Intellect. "Feed your body Feed your
mind"  Very interesting I must say.  It's a raspberry vanilla bean flavor.
Yummy.

      Not much has happened to me the past few days.  Nothing of real
importance or interest that is.  I've been sleeping a lot, and having some
pretty wild dreams.  Last night I had a dream that I was a prostitute.  That
threw me for a loop.  I've never had a dream like that or even one similar
to it.  What do you think it means?  Deep down do I have this need or want
to be promiscuous?  Heaven knows I'm not like that at all in everyday life.
Maybe it's a sign that I should be, while I'm young and supposedly not
afraid to try.  Oh, well.  I'll just have to wait and see.

      So....umm....yeah.  I'm glad you got the references in my first post.
I was glad to hear it in your emails.  Should I make more?  Eddie is too
funny.  And, I must say I've always wanted to take over a country.  Like the
British, with the cunning use of flags.

"Well....do you have a flag?  No, flag no country.  Those are the rules I
just made up, and I'm backing it up with this gun lent to me by the NRA."

      Ok, that will be the last one I will make.  In my last post, I said I
would stick to two topics: my health and the weather.  I feel fine, no signs
of sickness.  The weather here has been fairly nice, being neither too cold
nor too warm, with slight showers during the night.  Well, that was fun.
What next?

      I read Ken Chu's post and was surprised to know what movie he was
talking about.  But, the real shocker is that I've seen it.  More than once.
  How sad.  Ah, well.  Don't you just love late night movies?

      Ok, I think I will go and take a turn about the room.  It's so
refreshing.  My, yes.  I hope all of you have had a great week so far and
will have a nice weekend.  Stay cool cats.

Snogs and hugs,
Eliza