Sinister: I fought with a wobbly breast

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 17 14:52:05 GMT 2002

Hello,

I watched a very cheesy kung fu film on TV the other night called
"Bloodsports".  The main star was this guy, and it seems the sole reason he
got the role was because he can do the splits perfectly, so the whole first
half of the film it seems is just us watching him doing the splits - on the
floor, up a tree, balanced on two chairs, on a balcony on top of a hill -
and that was about it.. niice.

They had a good fighting bit towards the end tho.  They have this other guy,
who plays the baddie - the "special skill" he's got that got him the role
was that he can do that thing where he tenses his muscles to make his breast
muscle wobble - it was novel at the start, but you feel ill after he did it
for the fifth time - eep!

Just in case you're wondering what happened at the end of the film - the
good guy (Mr. Splits) won, he put a submission hold on the baddie (Mr.
Wobbles) and made him shout "uncle" in Japanese or something.

Elise j. spry said:
>>Jimmy and I have been watching a lot of BBC videos lately...and I find
>>that I’m starting this awful habit where I talk with a fake british
>>accent.  Does this happen... when you watch american TV?<<

Elise, I have something.. I wanna tell ya.. I start taawkin' in a fake
americin accent whenever I watch Americin chat shoows, and also elise.. i
know i told you that i were a tasty chinese dumpling, but.. . . ahhhm
actually aa maaaan. (audience gasps) ##^^&%@~&@^~. (audience shouts Jerry!
Jerry!)

Big Stu said:
>>And now, all the US-held prisoners of war have their beards shaved off
>>(denying them their religious beliefs), are tied up and gagged, are
>>drugged, and are forcibly flown halfway around the world to be held in
>>tiny cages in Cuba.<<

Into S&M and bible studies, then?

Ken