Sinister: my coffee smells like cheese and other stories.

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Fri Jan 18 11:10:59 GMT 2002

It does, you know.

Have discovered today, after 5 years of owning this
monitor, that you can change the angle of the screen
by tilting it while rotating the base. That'll be my
Martha Stewartism for today, loves.

Rusedski Vs Henman on the telly. isn't it thrilling?

Jenny Payne said "Gynormous". To me this sounds like
the medical term for what is parochially known as,
ahem, bucket fanny. She also said "Dissemination". To
me this sounds like, etc. etc.

Honey, a note of confirmation is needed. If,
hypothetically, I claimed to have a gynormous (cf.)
Henry Kissinger in my pants, but was actually lying,
crying bitterly ironic tears into my keyboard, would I
need to post a picture on the body parts page? Well?

(no news on today's housework as it's too early to
have done any. Apart from the washing up and scottish
hearthering the hall, natch)

Mark xxx