Sinister: You can't chide Mike Love forever

lazylinedavid at xxx.net lazylinedavid at xxx.net
Fri Jan 18 22:03:47 GMT 2002

No idea why I'm choosing to write my first post at the end of a long day in the office, completely knackered. Just thought I'd say hello to you all.

Quick question: does anyone know anything about the whole Wizard of Oz / Dark  Side of the Moon connection? It's probably very ignorant of me not to know about this, but apparently they're showing the movie, with the Pink Floyd songs, at Cinema Classics here in NYC on Sunday, and it might be fun to go along. It all sounds a bit Flaming Lips to me.

And has anybody read 'Blindness' by Jose Saramago? I'm about 70 pages through it and it's freaking the living daylights out of me. Please tell me it gets a bit happier...

Managed to see the Jools Holland TV show on video the other day, very interesting. Has someone injected Stuart with confidence or something? I didn't get to see any of the shows they played last year - is he like that all the time now? Staring into the camera like a right little vixen, he was.
Have lovely weekends, everyone,

David