Sinister: the last rites ;)

ola szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Sat Jan 19 10:43:32 GMT 2002

hello dear sinister,

due to some inexplicable hullabalooing mess that's been going on in my head,
i stopped posting again. not sure if i'm going to start soon. but you're all
ace.

"what are you doing now then?"

well, lovely mr nik ovenden has kindly asked me to post his goodbye message
here, as his computer started playing silly tricks on him. so here is:

Well, this is my last goodbye because I'm off saturday
morning!

A big thankyou to the guys and dolls who've offered me
beds this coming year.  You will be rewarded in
numerous ways, I guarantee.
Also thanks to the lovely people who've been mailing
me with wellwishing.  You're all darlings.

Parcel check?  Many people have said thankyou.  Many
haven't.  If you've got them, so much the better.
Some of you are still on my "Out" pile (including Ms
Eastwood and Ms Fruitloop).  Some of you are in my
"Out until June" pile (Ms Sunset, Ms Markham, Mr Arnot
poor soul who's been waiting over a year and WILL BE
REWARDED WITH NON-CURRENCY RICHES BEYOND HIS WILDEST DREAMS so long as his
address hasn't changed...) among
them).

Anyways, it's been lovely.  So long and thanks for all
the fish, and I'll be back on June 16th, signed up
again.  I may consider the nursery rebirth!

You're all beautiful.
All my love,
Niko
xxx

PS my holiday email address needs correcting:
nikoisonholiday at yahoo.co.uk
NOT
@yahoo.com

ok
that's me done, then..
take care everyone
special hugs to *birthday*boy* johnjohn! :)
and to my secret agent. =)
special apologies to maja, sorry i haven't mailed so long..

byeexxx

ola (lalala)

--

Znudzilo Ci sie logo w komorce?