Sinister: You're never gonna beat my highest score

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 19 21:45:31 GMT 2002

Hewwo,

Well I found out more about spiders as pets, and I decided I want to get a
Chilean Rose Tarantula and I'm getting it in four weeks because by then I
will have saved up money and also the lovely Ian Hatcher is coming up for
Valentines Day and he's going to help me pick it. They're poisonous but they
can't kill you, and they quite like to snuggle. But I can't take it in bed
with me, in case I lie on it in my sleep. I wish I could though. I'm getting
a girl one because they live for 15 to 20 years but the boys only live for
two years and I mostly like things when they're not dead. I've got a friend
that likes dead things. Or fancies dead things. Dead people. But it's ok
because he just looks up Necrobabes.com and doesn't actually dig anything up
but you have to excuse him because he likes the Strokes and they're a bit
rubbish if we're being honest.

I don't know what to call it though. Now I know it's a girl I can start
looking up girls names. My mum says I should call it Rosie, and then she
started laughing a lot because she said it could be Spider with Rosie which
is like a book I used to like when I was a kid called Cider with Rosie. But
I've got a doll called Rosie and she's special because I had her in my pocket
as a really little kid and she's got a big squashy plastic head, and I was
out playing once and I got pushed over and I fell badly and the people said
at the hospital that if her squashy head hadn't cushioned the fall my hip
could have got cracked or something because I landed on something jaggy. So
she's special and she's my favourite doll of all my dolls, even my big
collection of rainbow brite ones and I've only got four of those to get and
i've completed the set which I'm glad about and i've even got the two rarest
ones Moonglo and Stormy.

So does anyone know any good names for a girl spider?

I worked out the chords on the guitar for Waking Up to Us but they're a bit
crap and I think its in the wrong key. But if you want them I'll send them to
you and you can see if they work youself.

Did that just be B&S content?

The Lovely Ian Hatcher set a high score for snake on my phone in october and
i've ben trying every day since then to beat it but i can't. It's 814 but I
can't get higher than 700 and something.

But I'm quite good at Meerca Chase on neopets (which is a virtual pets
thing). And I got my pet Kau a pet of it's own and guess what it was...? A
Spyder. I'm building it a house now because I've got loads of neopoints in
the neopian bank.

I think Baxendale are my favourite band. Possibly joint with B&S but at the
moment they're still all shiny and new because I only got the album in
september. Plus at the moment I think pop is really doing it for me. I've got
an S Club Seven CD that used to belong to one of my friends Pre-Limp Biskit
and I like it, and the B&S songs that I like just now are things like Le
Pastie, and Belle and Sebastian and Get Me Away from Here and I Love My Car
and all the good old fashioned clean living pop.

I saw the White Stripes on telly vision and I went 'oh' then forgot about
them. But Lolly was on and she was singing Oh Mickey you're so fine you're so
fine you blow my mind hey mickey and it made me (again) wish I'd been a
cheerleader instead of just obese when I was just a bit younger.

I went to see Rat Race and it was funny.

I must depart now to phone up random people and squeal that I'm getting a
spider and it's the best thing in the whole world and my lifelong dream.

Hugs,
Jen