Sinister: here is the letter...the last letter..the last ever...

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Sat Jan 19 20:08:00 GMT 2002

hello :)
...gosh its been a long time...i've almost forgotten
how to post..well that wont matter so much anymore
because the time has come to unsubscribe..i can barely
bring myself to type that word *sob*...i could have
just slipped out of the door but i felt it rude not to
say goodbye as the last fourteen months or so have
been so magnificent in your company...sinister has
made me cry with both sadness and joy, made me think
about life in ways i never expected and made my guts
ache with laughter in equal measures during my time
here...its also introduced me to some fantastic music
which i probably never would have discovered otherwise
(bearsuit, camera obscura, the magnetic
fields)..special thanks to the lovely gina titchener
:)...i couldnt think of a weirder situation than a
group of complete strangers meeting up in a park to
drink ribena with nothing in common except a band that
they like...thats perfectly normal in sinisterland
though and thats whats so great about it..its the real
world..but not quite..people in sinister have a world
thats just that little bit..sparklier..i'm off to
travel around europe for a bit at the end of the month
and i would only feel exceedingly guilty about
deleting piles of your posts..but i may re-subscribe
sometime in the future...before this turns into a
blubbery gwyneth paltrow speech i shall leave you all
alone..so thanking you again for such a wonderful
creation..
ta ta for now..