Sinister: a series of fortunate events

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 21 10:19:49 GMT 2002

what an exciting few weekends i now have to look forward to.  this
saturday i'm trolleying up to fair london to watch the comedy stylings
of two gorgeous, if conceited, boys from york.  then the following
weekend i'll be in york myself, revisiting the old haunts, getting
scared by the married state of my friend karen, and possibly kidnapping
the sinister massive for pints of bitter (what do you think york girls
and boys - fancy it?)

and THEN on the following saturday it's the famous fabulous freaky
flirty fantastic BRIGHTON MEETUP!  ben apps wisely suggested that you
city types come down together, in case you start to panic once you get
south of the river, i suppose.  but don't worry, your mobile phones will
still work, and you won't become gay as soon as you pull in to brighton
station (unless you want to.)  i do hope racheljoe pancake can persuade
his mum - what if i phoned her and she saw what a nice sensible sober
girl i was, joe?  <loud laughter from the rest of sinister>

well, no content as such.  just a happy excited archel who is Loving all
your posts lately.  especially the ones from my fellow rachels, not that
i'm biased...

luv archel xxx

ps. i hope st peter isn't using his time here to mark our cards re.
judgement day... think of the dirt he'd find on me in the archives.

Visit www.buzzwords.org.uk for the best new writing on the web.
Email submissions to buzzwords at bigfoot.com
<nb: site undergoing maintenance>