Sinister: More toss

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Mon Jan 21 11:51:54 GMT 2002

Hello.

How many of you can honestly say that this morning
you've cleaned the INSIDE of your kitchen dustbin?
Huh?

BApps (hohohohohohohoho! my sides!) asked what I do on
the weekends. Well, it's usually a combination of
undertaking, base jumping and beating off until I
weep. Ideally all at the same time. Have you ever seen
spunk and tears travelling at 120mph? Anyway, no time
for housework on weekends, I'm just too, too crazy
bonkers, you know.

(hmm, I need a handy household tip) Don't cook fish,
it stinks. (not a good tip. I'll try another) Don't
let your extremely tidy girlfriend see your toilet
when you haven't cleaned it for a while, as she'll
BREAK your loo brush before you can say "oh well, I
needed a new one anyway".

(this isn't working very well. I shall go and visit
some ladies' websites for something more appropriate).

I hope no-one's posted this since the last digest - in
an article on polls in yesterday's Observer, Trevor
Baker included the following paragraph. It's nothing
new, just nice to see our favourites in a national
newspaper:

"Ironically, the most successful exponents of this
[multiple voting] technique aren't some
industry-created hype-machine. In 1999, Belle and
Sebastian, perhaps the most indie group in Britain,
beat Steps to win Best Newcomer. According to the
Brits' press office, approximately 1,000 of their
votes were traced directly to one phone line at
Strathclyde University. Belle and Sebastian won
because their computer-literate student fans knew how
easy and inexpensive it was to vote by email. This
year, every voter has to give their name and home
phone number in order to eliminate the threat of
duplicate voting but, to an outraged Pete Waterman's
disgust, the BPI declared that B+S and their fans had
done nothing wrong."

(full article is online at
http://www.observer.co.uk/life/story/0,6903,636208,00.html)

Anyway. I was intrigued by necrobabes.com, mentioned a
couple of digests ago, so I went and had a look. My
heavens! I strongly recommend innocent sinisterines
check out the photo story - the writing is
particularly special.

Toodle pip - I'm off to find w**k. Can anyone
recommend any good websites which offer jobs in
British TV?

Mark xxx

p.s. oh, go on then -
www2.friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=biondino