Sinister: Took a walk on primrose hill.

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 21 12:15:51 GMT 2002

I haven't yet but i might do that this week.

I wanted to make this a quickie but i have a feeling i will pad it out with
nonsense. Madeline made a good point about mods, they are fab, but they are
very mysterious (well the leicester ones anyway) because you NEVER see them
in the day time, or in Asda or whatever. I always Imaginged that they lived
in a little bedsit with a sink in the corner, some flowery wall paper and
lots of records. In the mid ninetees, if you were very lucky, you would see
one hanging around silver street but now they have fled elsewhere. The
horrible truth about those mods is that they don't dress like that all the
time and they probably wore suits especially to get in free.

My main point of this post is that over christmas some people mentioned a
book they had read, perhaps Madeline mentioned it???? this is stupidly
vague but the book sounded sort of indie and nice (perhaps about a kid?)
and i want to know what it is so i can buy it and read it and...and.....
Ive read High Fidelity twice in one week now and i need more words!!!!!

I don't have much else to say, nothing funny or interesting has happened
that i can turn into a good story, i've just been painting and repeatedly
cutting out the alphabet for fun. I did watch "Bloody Sunday" yesterday and
found it very harrowing. There was so much about that night that i didn't
know, i thought it was a brilliant version of the events (not that i was
there or born or anything) it made me feel quite depressed and ashamed that
i had no idea until last night that the officers who led the attack were
commended by the queen.

Joe Vester seems very fraught about valentine's day, well, i say, use it as
a good excuse to spent LOTS of money on records and cake.
Some of you lot have talked about Fruitloop mentions, and i don't think
i've been mentioned yet, so go on Rachel, say something nice, if you can't
then simply choose one of these delightful, pre-made compliments and paste
them into your post ;>

1,that hannah girl really is such an intelligent and witty young thing,
2, I think i am going to move to london and live with hannah, she seems
like so much fun
3,hannah really does rule the school

Enough of this tomfoolery, i think i'm going to puke
       love tiny hannah