Sinister: I'm waking up to toss

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 21 14:36:15 GMT 2002

I have been a clever Trevor yesterday and decided to not read any sinister
e-mails so that I can come to work today with loads of posts to read, and
what a wonderful plan it was!  I had enough posts this morning to last me
from 8:30am until 12:00 just then to keep me away from OBH (office boredom
hell).

I was also most delighted to read that Mark Casarotto has found some good
w**k from necrobabes.com, and that his love lotion can travel at speeds of
120mph.  But regarding his fishy matter...

>>(hmm, I need a handy household tip) Don't cook fish,
it stinks<<

My mum taught me this but, if you put in slices of ginger when you cook your
fish, it would get rid of its smell.  Okay, now that I'm in the subjects of
food, the scrumptious hannah brown just said:

>i've just been painting and repeatedly cutting out the alphabet for fun<<

which reminded me.

Ever since I've joined the ranks of living on my own and thus having to shop
for food / cook for myself, I've been looking long and hard to try and find
one of my childhood favourites that is:

Campbell's Vegetable Alphabet Soup!

which comes in a can, and it's like this ordinary tasting Vegetable Soup -
except  it has hundreds of alphabet shaped pasta inside it!  With which you
can spell out words, rude or otherwise for hours on end until your soup gets
cold - i.e. hours of fun.

I've been searching in both TESCOS (is tescos an acronym? What does it stand
for apart from Good food for good value?) and Sainsbury's for Campbell's
Vegetable Alphabet Soup, but I can't find it ANYWHERE!

Does it still exist?  Surely Campbell's could not have discontinued such a
great product!  Please say it ain't so - any help in locating the said soup
would be much appreciated - I'd even write

"I love <name>"

with the pasta letters to <name> who can help me locate the elusive soup.

In other news, I dreamt about both Richard Gillanders and Jeremy Tweddle
last night, and neither of them were throwing up.  They kept asking me to
get them water from the kitchen when I was trying to sleep, tho.

All I need to do now is to find a way to spend the rest of the afternoon at
work now that I have exhausted all your e-mails.  Maybe I can rearrange the
letters on my keyboard to spell out rude words.

Boobs, knickers, farting and red bulls.
Ken