Sinister: And I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps. Revelation 14:2

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 22 18:18:21 GMT 2002

(look it up if you don't beieve me)

hey there sinister!

so did anybody try my recipe then? its tasty, i promise.

i caught the belfast gig on the radio last night and it sounded truly fab,
legal man was better than the original and the covers were truly spot on.
and stevie's john lennon in the wrong girl was grate (you know what i'm
sayin')

NOSTALGIA TIME!

>i remember in a song, a girl said "the best shield is to accept the pain,
>then what can really destroy me". maybe she's right.
>
>- lola monnet

this was ooberman in the song 'shoreley wall', god that seems like ages ago.
does anybody know what ooberman are up to? have they even still got a record
deal?

>It couldn't have been more like an
>episode of that really old program and the theme tune was about a tree that
>got struck by lightning. It went like "down in the meadow where the wind
>grows free in the middle of a field stands the lightning tree, it's limbs
>all
>torn from the day it was born for the tree was born in a thunder storm" and
>there was a farm in it.
>
>- jenowl

my god! i sooo remember that but thats all i remember about it, the theme
song.
somebody's got to tell me about this!

[am i being a bit too enthusiastic in this post, someone smack me]
Ouch! lindsey baker i know i owe you an email from like, ages ago but that
hurt
/me gets up off the groung rubbing my head.

i had a dream i was a powerpuff girl, how wierd is that.
i could fly, i really love flying dreams but i hadn't had one for years.
all my flying dreams seem to take place in my street, weird
{is it wEIrd or wIErd, i can never remember}

>Grainne was right, my last subject line was a reference to the mighty
>Warlords of Pez. They are this strange Dublin band who play gigs wearing
>animal masks all dressed in, er can't remember, is it leather jackets and
>cycling shorts? And they have someone onstage with them with a flipchart
>which contains the lyrics to their songs (usually the same as the title of
>their songs). One song is called 'Derek Davis In A Pound Shop With A Basket
>Full Of Deodorant' (this might mean more to you if you were familiar with
>Irish TV personality Derek Davis), another 'Fuck Your Partner Like A Zombie
>Till Their Brains Come Out Their Head' (or something like that). I think
>they're destined for massive mainstream success.
>
>Is Chris Pez in Warlords of Pez? that would be cool.
>
>- Dirty Vicar

aha!!  since they/we all wear masks then you'll never know.
yeah, i commute to dublin every week to practice

they sound a bit like the comedy slipknot

HOY!! cay cola cube!!
are you not replying to me now or did you not recieve my email due to your
dodgy uni computers?
(that was her excuse last lime, lame or what i asks ya)
rassafrassasnassa [that was supposed to be mutley by the way, well you try
typing a cartoon dog's non-words]

------------------------
if anybody's looking for a good read and a good laugh at the same time i'd
recomend the novels of Robert Rankin, especially the armagedon quartet
(three books) or the brentford trilogy (five books) they are completely
surreal and ace and the man has absoltely no sense of continuity (for
instance characters from one story crop up in another even though they are
set 30 years apart (although this is mainly due to barry the time travelling
wonder sprout who lives in elvis presley's head (it makes sense, i assure
you))).

i also recomment 'pablo the little red fox' and i have done before. cartoon,
BBC Choice, completely twee and fab! somebody besides me must fall in love
with it, it could be you.

an enthusiastic farewell
Pez*
[waves]

PS. FastCow is the TOPS

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records

www.drpez.com - Dr Pez, Spain's premier fish doctor (i think)