Sinister: In this week's episode, Joe finds a secret admirer and Sharon walks out on Brook...

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Tue Jan 22 22:42:51 GMT 2002

Sinister: The world's greatest soap opera. Where bizarre things that don't
happen in real life actually happen! Recently, however, I've noticed that we
don't have enough major storylines. So I'm afraid I'm going have to come
round and chop somebody's legs off as otherwise, ratings will start
flagging. This may produce show's rather remincent of recent events on
Hollyoaks. Which I've been watching quite a bit of late. Admitedly, it seems
to consist entirely of blonde girls/girls with other hair dyed blonde
crying/moaning about how much somebody (usually their parents) hates them.
But the important thing about it all is that they are all very _pretty_
blonde girls.

    But this is the real news, the news of the week, the news of the month
if not the year so far! It's really bloody good news, too, which makes a
change from the saying that no news is good news. Which is nice isn't it? I
hope your pleased when you hear the news. Although one person already knows
the news, but I don't know who (hopefully) she or (there is a slight
possiblity) he is (yet). Can you guess the news yet? Well, I'll tell you,
just in case you haven't worked out what it is. There's a clue in subject
line, too. It's really bloody good news isn't it? Have you heard better news
while reading this post? I bet you haven't. That's right, though, yours
truly has recieved a list crush vote!!!
    I wonder who it's from!!! Sadly, it's not from my list crush (otherwise,
obviously, I'd know who it was) but I do have one idea for who it's from, or
rather, who'd I'd like it to be from. Although I suspect it could be merely
from somebody who is sotry that I never get a Valentine's. Mind you, if I
get a list crush every time I moan about Valentine's day, I'm very willing
to do it every day.

    A few people had thoughts about my A-levels, Rachel Fruitloop nudged me
towards Design and the Dirty Vicar advised me not on Theology but on Physics
to have some understanding of Science.
    Pez, as soon as I read your subject line, I thought of Robert Rankin,
and yes! you should read them as they are very very good indeed and include
that quote. Although I dispute Pez's statement that the make sense. They do
sort of, but not the kind of sense you think of when discussing complex
logical problems. More the kind of sense you think of when talking about
Salvador Dali.

    Tom, are you and me the same age or thereabouts? I had the misconception
that you were more like 18/19 than 15/16, I dunno why. But there you go.
    Well, Tom said he had never heard a good rap song, but I HAVE. As of
yesterday. It's by Roots Manuva and it seems to be about Baked beans and
fish and chips. British Hip-hop is actually quite good, i have discovered.
Partly as they have tunes, and don't rap about how "tha ******* ho's and tha
niggas in da **** hood is all **** gonna kill y'all ******" but about how
they're gonna go to the library and then go to the supermarket and
afterwards maybe go to the pub... it's sort of "twee-hop" really. Rather
good, too.
    I stil feel hope for my siblings' indiekidism.
    Ben, it's gonna have to be a bloody big bag-I'm 6'1". And I'd like some
airholes please. Otherwise, I have no objections.
    Archel, feel free to phone, but I warn you, my mother has a particular
sort of ESP for telling people who once posted about how they wished more
people asked rthem about bollocks.
    Laura Llew, I'm not worthy to read to you or for that matter, lick your
boots as I got 30/100. But I entered as Rachel Pancake so I might re-enter
as Joe and see if i got better.

!VIVA RACHELS!

Love,

RachelJoe Pancakes (I myself have forgooten whether "panckes" is plural or
otherwise)

P.S.I _LOVE_ SIMON and GARFUNKEL. But which one is which? Answers are to
describe them as either "the taller, blonde one" or "the shorter, dark
haired one". Thankyou v. much
P.P.S. "if..." is, as both Tom and I have mentioned very recently a totally
wonderful film and I was wondering if Tom or any of the others of you had
any idea what the black and white bits were suppossed to mean? If you
haven't seen it, do. That's an order. I also noticed that my school is full
of people suitable for "whip" positions. And they all go to a very enclosed
space every morning....hahaha(cackles).
P.P.P.S. Did anyone else feel that they didn't kill enough people at the end
of "if...". I'm sorry to be so bloodthirsty.
P.P.P.P.S. I meant to mention this last time but I forgot. Can anyone nice
send me a nice copy of a taping of the belfast gig? Pretty Pretty please! I
just forgot to. Sorry! Please!