Sinister: songs B&S haven't performed live

Ernie Sanchez mozkid at xxx.com
Wed Jan 23 03:22:01 GMT 2002

Ok, I know that I said that I'd post to the list again with this information
so here it is, in case any of you were looking for it.  Here is a list of
the songs that B&S haven't performed live.  Well, a lot of the early songs
may very well have been performed live in the past, or even recently in a
show that hasn't been recorded, I'm just going by reviews/recordings that
are available. So, apologies to Sinister if some of this list is inaccurate:

Just a Baby
Electronic Renaissance (still one of the top B&S tracks, although I doubt
that this will ever be performed live - can't a boy dream?)
Mary Jo
Beyond the Sunrise
Waiting for the Moon to Rise
The Chalet Lines
Nice Day for A Sulk
String Bean Jean (although the Japanese tour may have ended that, I've been
informed that they performed this at a show)
The Gate
Judy is a Dick Slap
Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It
Marx and Engels

There are a few songs that have only been performed once or twice, here are
some of them:
Expectations
Put the Book Back on the Shelf
I Could Be Dreaming

Personally, I think that these should be performed live.  They are
neglecting some of their best songs! Maybe we can convince them to play one
of these songs at an upcoming concert? I know that some, like "TYCCASI" and
"WFTMTR" aren't made for a live setting, but I am hoping...

Cheers,
Ernie