Sinister: An artisantry of pelvis

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 23 12:42:56 GMT 2002

Hello sinisters,

I shall begin by quoting from the end.

my misslindseylou said:
>>and finally. a final word about love.

it's there. and here. just wait, patiently, and the pregnant feeling of
wating will one day break and then. <<

miscarriage.  Cripes I'm feeling pessimistic today.  Maybe I'm just let down
by the fact that I stayed up for the hollioakes late-night special last
night, and there wasn't even any shagging.  (Well there was but you couldn't
see any of it).. and I only caught the very end of "Designer Vaginas" on
Channel 4.  Ho hum.

Speaking of which (love):

Rachel Pancake said:
>>P.S.I _LOVE_ SIMON and GARFUNKEL. But which one is which? Answers are to
>>describe them as either "the taller, blonde one" or "the shorter, dark
haired one". Thankyou v. much<<

Simon is Paul Simon and Garfunkel is the one who isn't Paul Simon.  i.e. the
one with the bad hair is Art Garfunkel and the other one with bad hair is
Paul Simon, wait, I'm not being very helpful here am I?

I want to have Garfunkel's vocal range, then I could sing like a bird..
speaking of North Carolina........

Andre Agassi said:
>>And that Laura Llew and I are not meant to be, since I got a big, fat
zero....*sigh*<<

Guess who got a whooping 100% on Laura's quiz?  My place or yours Llewie? ;)

Woo, I haven't used one of those ;) thingies on sinister for ages, and now
I've used two, such is the magic of Laura Llew, she just caused me to start
rhyming, too.

And still speaking of North Carolina... Hello Aruni, who said I'm
encouraging to Strangers, it's true.  Until they get to know me then they
start to hate me.

Find out how much you hate me on
http://www2.friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=kenchu
Yay! I've got one of these too!

Wow, this e-mail flowed so well.  Check list..
1. talked about love - check
2. flirted in public - check
3. added a friendlist url - check
4. can't remember.. feck