Sinister: meaNwHiLe iN a LuXuRy docKLanD h0mE...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 24 12:26:04 GMT 2002

Hello everyone,

it's weird being at work, being in an office with 10
other people, and have 'the boy with the arab strap'
on your pooter's cd player... people typing, talking
on the phone whilst 'sleep the clock around' is
playing.. it could have made a brill video-clip, i'm
telling you...
there's been a lot of emails but it seems to me that
things in sinister-land have been very quiet... but
then it's just me...
I lately feel like those people in prison... carving
little lines on the wall to keep count of the days
they've spent in my cell... eight weeks... sorry, nine
weeks... in nine weeks i'll take my passport, my
oNe-Way-TicKet to London, my luggages, and off I go! I
can't believe that something i've been planning for so
long is going to be realised at last... moving to
glasgow feels like going back home somehow... and paul
and nicholas are going with me... and stay-c (dahling)
is going to join us in august (august stayc!! not
september!!)... I've spent last night talking on the
phone with Nicholas and then with Ruvi and then with
Paul making plans... Nicholas said we should have a
booze cabinet and I could keep the key for it!
I said it should be a golden key which i'd hang from
my belt... you remember, like in Isabel Allende's book
"the house of the spirits" where the sister and
housekeeper was having a big chain with all the keys
of the house hanging from her belt...
And we're going to have a garden too... and I'll do my
gardening with a big hat on with a veil, mind, and
gloves... and Nicholas will buy me an old rocking
chair to put in the garden where i'll be sitting in
summer days and embroider with my little cousin,
Honey, sipping ice strawberry tea and munching on
barbie candies...
it was just 2 weeks ago when everyone was here...
Paul, Stay-C and Zozo... we celebrated my birthday
throwing cake to each other and drinking a huge bottle
of champagne; actually, paul and stayc drank that
before i and zozo had a chance!!
We went to this mexican restaurant where we had
caipirinias (latin american coctails) and got all
emotional as we realised that sinister gave us the
best friends we could have wished for... i don't want
to get all corny now... and i'm not fucking twee, but
yes it's true... so we had a toast to sinister and to
our honeyioschka bambola and to all the people we
wished they were there with us to share all this...
I had to share my bed the first night with zozo and
the next with stayc... you see, i couldn't have them
fighting over me!! what a tart I am!! and we spent
half night (or more?) with stayc talking about
glasgow... and that night, after i fell asleep, she
stayed awake thinking... next day they all got into a
cab and went to thessaloniki... from there stayc would
go to bulgaria to have her visa re-newed... the cab
broke half the way to thessaloniki and paul missed his
flight! eventually and thanks to zozo he found himself
on another plane, different airlines though... so
things worked out for him... but not for stayc whose
adventures you must all have read...
in a way i think that things worked out fine for my
badass sistah! she needed a kick at that cute bum of
hers you see... so after a sleepless night, a huge
bottle of champagne, chocolate cake all over her, 3-4
caipirinias, and being deported from greece, she got
her arse in gear and decided to move to glasgow with
us! now she's in london ready to visit some of you, so
consider yourselves warned!
and i should stop ranting and go back to work, go back
to book hunting... i hate latin books!! grrr... all
these crazy uni professors!! fuck 'em all! fuck 'em
with knives!!!
take good care
 vel xxx

PS(1): the PF!
"but i used to read about you/ and you oftenly would
throw caution to the wind/ and don't you know/ you
really are the sweetest thing..."
I wanted your new phone number but your editor said
you'd moved and noone had it yet... could you please
please email and give your phone number to me? I want
to ring you... sorry for using monsieur Cole to
persuade you...
PS(2): I loved Kyla's email... it was honest and even
harsh in parts but great nevertheless... Kyla, email
me... i've been a lazy sod i know...
PS(3): My Genova (pookiehotpantslove) the arms of sex
don't belong to stuart but to the boy jimmy reid!i've
spent hours and hours watching jamc video tapes and i
kept swooning over jimmy's arms! get your tutu skirt
ready... we're going to sweep them all off their feet
with our go-go dancing figures!!
PS(4): Andrew!! yes you!! email me damnit!! tis your
turn!!!
PS(5): KenKenickie, do you fancy a take-away?
PS(6): I for once agree with mr murdoch and say that
yes, the camera obscura album is one of the best i've
listened to this year! you should all buy it!!!
PS(7): have i told you that we're all going to visit
ARchel(licious mou) in Brighton and have a picnic
there in ApRil?? no? well we bloody aRe!!
PS(8): end of the boy with the arab strap cd... time
for some galaxie500!!

"waR is the last possible cReative act", Mick Travis,
"IF"
"true creation will rise from the ruins of the old
world..." Isidor Isou