Sinister: keep the dog a hound

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 24 12:35:01 GMT 2002

Hello,

I'm quite plastic-y but yet wobbly and squishy today - yes, I feel like a
bag of shit.  Ho hum, waking up feeling like a teenage dirtbag, except not
teenage, so I don't even get the "aw but he's only a teenager" excuse for
being a grumpy moaning git.

I'm at work and people in the background are making jokes about sucking on a
juicy pear, and I can't even bring myself to laugh.

Please.

If you have a funny joke please send one to me.  To save me from punching
the computer screen in anger and thus breaking my hand.

<insert link here>

Mark Hester said:
>Mark C innocently
>enquires:
>"How many of you can honestly say that.....
>you've cleaned the INSIDE of your kitchen dustbin?
>Huh?"
>
>I'm afraid I have to answer in the affirmative.

Is insides-of-dust-bin-cleaning a trait inclusive of all marks alike?
Possibly, exclusive to?  no.  Since I have been known to wash a dust bin
like there is no tomorrow once after a FLY INFESTATION in my flat, it was
the most horrid thing.  My flat-mate left the rubbish unthrown out over
Easter holidays, and it turned into a shag-fest of two hot-blooded (um)
flies.  And then all their children shagged each other before I came back
after Easter to find 100,000 dire-flies flying around.  Arrrgh.

Speaking of 100,000 fireflies by the Magnetic Fields, has anyone noticed
that the chorus of the song ("afraid of the dark without you close to me")
was STOLEN from the end bit of the Simpsons, when there's a picture of the
cinema with a woman going "shhhh" (just before the "20th Century Fox"
thingie).  Just noticed that.. and now I can't stop singing the lyrics
everytime the sad moment comes when an episode of the simpsons has finished.

Thanks for the people who did my friendtest.com quiz
(http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=kenchu), I am pleasantly
surprised that even SATAN has taken the time to do my quiz, a big HELL-O to
you mr. satan, hehe I bet you get that a lot, huh?  But being the boss of
hell I would expect you to at least know who my favourite BBC News presenter
is, you are the weakest link goodbye.

I feel more minging than Ann Robinson.

Ken
P.S.: Does anyone want to send me some tactical crush-votes?