Sinister: god bless you sad puppy

michelle ruiz snowyminor at xxx.com
Thu Jan 24 17:42:19 GMT 2002

Bless me Sinister it's been about 7 years since my
last confession.
I kept getting asked by a co-worker yesterday why I
don't go. And it just occurred to me that I don't know
anyone (friends) who does either. Does anyone who is
relatively young go to 'the sacrament of
reconciliation' as a personal choice? And would not
going to confession- be something you could confess?
Actually the real reason that I don't go is because
the little booths make me nervous. They are so
threatening you feel as if you killed someone when you
haven't and the priest is behind a screen so as not to
become a victim of your psycho spree.
There is a confession session though where you can
talk to the priest in person, which I did once. That's
less frightening.

Professors can really piss me off. The kind that look
at your test as soon as you hand it to them. Then they
give you that look that says 'This is all wrong. You
are stupid.' There's a boy in my class who has a Fat
Albert shirt that makes me happy when I see it though.

As I was listening to B&S this morning someone told me
there is something called Sebastian syndrome which is
a blood/spleen condition. It's rare apparently.

        'you can take me for 50 cents'
that was what a cracked out teenage girl said to me on
my way to buy a lighter. At first I thought she was
asking me for 50 cents but then it was apparent that
she wasn't. She was with her friends who all looked
like they had taken turns saying that to people. I
just smiled and said no that's alright. If I was a
pimp hey it'd be all good but um, no. Which reminds me
(How pimps lead to thoughts of Valentine's day, lord
only knows). I was onced asked by a guy coming out of
a gay bar if I needed a Valentine. I gave him the same
response as well but if things start to look grim come
February 14 maybe I should look him up.

amen
x michelle x