Sinister: Boney-ness of the middle-class canine dinner

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 25 11:20:20 GMT 2002

Dear sinister,

I am feeling much less of being in a "I want to kill someone" mood today.

Thank you for those of you who sent me jokes - I must say it worked a treat
and my afternoon was (quoting the *gasp* lighthouse family) "lifted".  And
all the lovely sinister e-mails that were sent. *swoons*

I also had a can of Red Bull over lunch time, which also helped. mmm.

So, I'm still as tired as I was yesterday, actually quite possibly more
tired - it is strange, whenever I get REALLY tired out like I am today my
body stops being grumpy and turns instead into a haze of hysteria and I'm
finding things funny that I shouldn't.  I guess I am so tired I can't think
straight so it's a bit like being drunk, no wonder I looked even more
attractive in the mirror than usual.

Earlier today, just to test the state of consciousness that I'm in, I set
myself a challenge - I had to list every single song on each and every one
of B&S's CDs, all in the proper track listing order - I tell you, it is
bloody difficult - especially when you're tired!

I got stuck on the "This is just a blah blah.." CD for about 15 minutes
before remembering all the songs on it, and then it was like "aww how can I
forget this song it was great!".  I may still have got all the song orders
wrong - mind, but there's no way that I would find out so I'm just gonna
convince myself that I got them all right and thus am G!R!A!T!E!

It's a fun game, you should try it too.

michelle ruiz wrote:
>Does anyone who is relatively young go to 'the sacrament of
>reconciliation' as a personal choice?

I have stopped going to confessions ever since the day, when I realised that
by merely going through repentance I would immediately commit the ultimate
sin of murder - by boring the minister to death.

"Dear minister, I am feeling much less of being in a "I want to kill
someone" mood today, ...... , today I nearly forgot the song order of a
belle and sebastian EP..."

Sound familar?  Oh shit, I just killed 1500 people.

Anyone still here?

Oops.

Sorry.  Could I write a requiem for you now that you're dead?

Funerals and Red Bulls
Ken