Sinister: Mornings Are Just An Intense Sunshine Bath, Except Asleep Under This Indoor FUL

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Sat Jan 26 01:59:39 GMT 2002

       Ethel,
         Joyce,
            Daisy,
             Gemma,
                 Yvonne, Patrisha, Lottie, Abbie, Heather, Wendy, Lolita and
Carol are all good names for a spider.
                      But do you really want a spider Jenowl?, they are just
about the most terrifying things on the face of the planet.

           Oh I watched Get Carter the other night, this is such a cool
fil-im.
        All day the first twinkly bars of the title tune have been running
       "daada waa wa" stylee through my head all day.
           Isn't it violent though, I'm sure there was less blood last time,
I must've been watching the family teatime edited version or something.
     I love it though cos it's so realistically shot and in places that are
"real" to you.
          But where on earth did they shoot the final scene were Carter gets
it , wow that huge gravel dumping thing is wow! where is it?, is it still
there?
   All this week I lived at work to make some holiday-pennies fast.
    The last two weeks job is operating a machine that just requires you to
position a part
  between a press and anvil, press a little green
    button and remove said part, over and over, during 64 hour weeks.
   As you can imagine, you ether concentate and get bored stupid or separate
your mind and body and drift into dreamyland.
        Dreamyland wins of course and over the last two nights I have been so
productive, I have written (most of) four songs and have refined the perfect
"Double your temp job income" scam.
           Thing is after a while in this state you start to make mistakes
and I woke up with great gusto when the soft focus cleared and the scene
before me was of a stray finger just brushing the underside of the decending
press thing (and its twelve ton pressure).        Bang bang bang went my
heart
    Theres this bloke who works next to me and looks like the pink(?) one off
Trapdoor and has a name like a welsh railway station.
            He just stared straight at the press and wispered something
inaudable then laughed quite loudly to himself.

       Should be in Poland next weekend, hey!
              But first to drive to London, Dolly's excited already with her
chrome bits twinkling in the rain.

            Na sod it I'll write about this when I come back, see you in
Brighton.    James