Sinister: nigella lawson and physical theatre

Feather Boa feather_boa at xxx.com
Sun Jan 27 00:42:49 GMT 2002

hey hey kids.
it's been a while. well, it's past my second siniversary, so i figured i
should post and say hello, i'm still around.
i met a lot of people in the summer, so it's kind of weird, because sinister
changes when you *actually* know people who are on it, instead of just
knowing them via email, it is really weird, knowing people off sinister....
my band (ladybird ladybird featuring me, stuart h, mummy i grazed me knee
and chris c, a lurker) played battle of the bands yesterday (i just spelt
battle wrong and stuart h laughed at me), but we didn't get through, despite
the presence of Gina and Sam Walton at the gig.  *and* we played llpj, but
there you go.  also i went all jenowl, because the compere announced us as
the tweest band in york, and he said that we wouldn't hurt a fly, and then
after the first song, i said that i "have actually hurted flies before". oh
well.  go to http://ury.york.ac.uk/events/2002/bob2002/index.php and
hopefully you should be able to hear us at some point.  flight 19 is mr
stuart h's band, (also featuring jonny who is another lurker), and they're
on there.
i had a strange dream last night about nigella lawson (she went to my
secondary school, along with sophie ellis-hamster and kate beckinsale)
teaching a course about food as theatre at shared experience (leading
physical theatre company, i used to be in the youth theatre), and i was
doing all this acrobatics, and when i woke up, my shoulder hurt like fuck.
and actually still does).
i'm sure i had more important things to say to you kids (that's not an
insult, promise).
pip pip,
FB