Sinister: Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:52:01 -0000

Zoe's Mail bellezc at xxx.com
Sun Jan 27 01:52:22 GMT 2002

I had started to write an email about sinister and its elitist nature.
I want to be a part of this but it seems I cannot afford to. I mean, where
do you guys find all that money to travel about the place and meet? I can
barely live on my money.

I am publicly saying to Vel that I am sorry for losing each other;it hurts.
Didn't want this to happen. Hope to hear more from you.

Stacey, it was great meeting you, hope things will work out for you in the
end. Hope to meet again, can't come to London, no money.

George, you are great, glad you are in London.

The rest of you, it's a pitty I can't meet you and it makes me sad.

It's been great here, I don't want to unsubscribe 'cos it hurts.

I won't unsubscribe but I think I'll just not pay attention.

Dimitra's post made me think of how being in Sinister it's all about who you
know, like in real life.
It is real life I suppose.
I think I will regret writing all this but hey, you won't notice will you?

Cheers
Zoe