Sinister: its my life...

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sun Jan 27 21:03:21 GMT 2002

hello there,

Its been a while for me, a while since my last post. I
can't remember exactly when it was, but I remember how
it felt. You know, sometimes, it just felt like I
couldn't stop talking. And well, I couldn't. But then
I went into this quiet zone, this moment of quietness.
And now I'm trying to crack back out of it.

A few things been going on in my little world.

Boyfriend was given an electric accoustic guitar for
christmas by me.
Boyfriend gave me a minidisk player.

Been busy writing as well. My story. I've finished the
first nook of stuff.. a notebook of writing. I need to
finish the second then I can start working on it more,
when I know what it is about. I had an idea for it
yesterday, when me and Mark were sitting in a queue of
traffic, driving along Maryhill Road, around
lunchtime, in the rain, and listening to music. I was
just being quiet, but having a moment of thought. I
like those moments. I get good stuff out of them.

It was a tragic piece as well, and I'm trying to think
how to incorporate it into the story.

Theres no sex.

In my story, I mean. I refuse to incorporate sex into
it. I'd rather make it interesting in other ways than
through smutty gratification.

I'd rather leave the sex/relationships/handsome 21st
century prince sweeping girls off their feet to
Bridget Jones style novels.

My heroine doesn't need a 21st century prince, she
only needs her guitar.
And her record player.

I've been really busy with work.. I've been sleeping
pretty eratically recently, on the grounds that I've
been working lots. I come home, and fall asleep in the
evening. I haven't watched Eastenders for three weeks.
Then I go to work the next morning. But I don't mind.
Not yet at least.

And at work, I've not had the chances to get away with
writing to you as often as I used to. I hope you can
forgive me, but I have been busy.

Hmm.

I'd better go now, I think I need a walk.

Love,

Idles.

(sorry this was "hey, heres my life.." but I couldn't
think of anything more interesting to talk about apart
from me. )