Sinister: come out on the street and dance with me

jeff has arrived glitch550 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 28 08:22:07 GMT 2002

i'll tell you what i saw...i saw about the 20th hour
of my playlist ticking away. it's 2:56 am. i can't
sleep. i don't know what my problem is lately. i just
can't fall asleep. i mean i get tired, i lay down, but
my eyes they just won't shut. i stay up thinking of
countless things that end up being a lost cause anyway
because when i wake up in the morning i can't remember
any of it and even if i did it probably would make any
sense and even if it did i wouldn't appriciate the
late night state of meditation i was in the previous
night.

so here i sit with my winamp churning out hour upon
hour of melodys that took months to create and months
to produce and approximately 3:45 minutes for me to
listen to. kind of makes people appriciate music more
when a person would think about it like that i mean
artists pour months of their lives into an album and
then people sit and listen to it or read a book for an
hour and say "hey that was some hip fuckin shit right
there." but that's it. i want to go up to an artist
and say "thanks for your life and kicking some serious
ass." that would be pretty dope if you ask me. jack
kerouac comes to mind. i'd just like to walk up and be
like, you kicked my ass and fucked with my head...i
appriciate it.

i wish i had more time to read this list more often. i
am so busy with school and buying books and eating and
downloading and waiting in lines to buy books for
classes and then waiting for books to come to the book
store that you need to do an assignment and don't come
in until the day before because up to that point
things had just been going to well, i mean come on. my
girlfriend moved into my dorm building my classes are
beyond fantastic. only negatives are neck pain and
trying to quit smoking.

A-HA! the double edge sword of my life. the smoking
issue. to smoke or not to smoke. if given the
opportunity i would continue with this habit. however,
my girl isn't fond of it. say that "things would not
be able to get serious after school had come to  a
close if i continued." so it looks like this question
was answered before it was asked. i guess she's lucky
that i'm so fond of her. if not..smoking would be a
bigger part of my life. however, it is un-necessarily
expensive. which i do not appriciate. however..i have
been sneaking a few here and there. but, shh, don't
tell. i won't if you won't.

the clock seems to beat along with mayfly. it just
keeps say "no no no..you don't need to go to sleep
fool. stay awake, listen to music, go and buy more
cigarettes ::evil laugh::" grrr. nicotine. you are an
unfaithful lover. it's just another one of the many
bad habits that will one day lead a person to expire.
inner conflict. it's like a movie. only in the movies,
no one that smokes ever looks sick or dying. i just
think james dean, dean martin, the evil doers in james
bond, jim morrison. mr. mojo rising. c'mon. okay. so
jim morrison's lungs colapsed. but his heroine was at
fault there...not his cigarettes.

you made me forget my dreams.
i typed that to my girlfriend that once because i'm a
sappy loser. she told me not too, just to include her
in them now. it made me smile. it's now 3:16 am.
i need to be awake in 7 hours. the weekends make me so
incredebly unmotivated. it's unbelievable. i think my
typing is keeping my roomate awake. i feel bad.
grr.
ishouldgo

-jeff

=====

to the extreme i rock the mic like a vandal

light up a stage and watch me jump like a candle