Sinister: Oh-MY-God-!

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Tue Jan 29 16:43:58 GMT 2002

Sweden!

Belle and Sebastian!

here!

Me!

A Swede!

Oh my God!

They´re coming to Sweden!

They´re actually coming to Sweden!

Oh my God!

Tickets on sale tomorrow!

French class ends when tickets are released, I´ll run to the payphone and call.

Oh my God!

I´m sorry for this rather meaningless post, but I can´t help it. I want to scream and I want to dance and I want to hug someone, all at the same time.

Oh HURRAH, my favourite band is coming here!

Sorry for this,

Enthusiastic love,

Astrid x

P.S If I don´t get tickets I will die.