Sinister: a bunch of fecking jackeens the lot of them

Jonathan Skinner staralful at xxx.com
Tue Jan 29 17:56:02 GMT 2002

Dear all

First of all if anyone can figure out what the subject title refers to
please email me-lets say it is slang for dubliners but why ?? there is i'm
sure a prize at the end of it but i am not sure what

 i hope this finds you all in fine fettle. i am in a rather spiffing mood at
the moment. Nothing in particular is going right or more importantly wrong
in my life which is rather nice . I never expected my last year of school to
be so calm (well after the college apps et all are done dusted and
registered) I only really have my mocks to contend with now and then the
small matter of the finals but that is another story for another
confessional.
Perhaps the reason for my overwhelming good mood is the art exhibit I went
to the other day in Dublin (which coincidently as a city has grown on me) It
was incredible to see so many monets and renoirs and van goghs collected
together in the same room in a magnificent gallery. Ahhh heaven
Not much else has been going on in my life except I found out what an
ampersand is (I in my ignorance actually though it was a missprint whilst
reading the belle and sebastian website hee hee was my face red) Also my
accomodation is fully booked now in the ould city of paris for a week (can't
wait    ony another gasp 60 days to go.)
Today at school was a complete waste of time educationally speaking as we
had 6 frees out of a 9 period day but on the other hand it was really nice
becuase i got to know some of my friends a lot better than i ever did
before. It is really strange-these are people that i have hung around with
since starting secondary school nearly six years ago and it struck me how
little i really know about them- sure we spend all lunchtimes together and
today was the first time we all really chatted in depth about stuff perhaps
because we had the time to do so. I mean i get on very well with each one as
they are all really nice and artistic and creative in their own ways which
is quite unusual in our area and we tend to keep our selves segregated from
everyone else in our year as they are either motorheads or bimbos and not
nice people and perhaps normal. I suppose that is really why i like being on
this list so much. Nearly 1500 people with different personalities and views
but extremly tolerant and incredibly nice and not at all stand offisih (well
the vast majority anyway) and not the least bit annoying-makes a nice
addition to my inbox after school apart from crappy forwards from people
that i know.
Hmm i am oddly retrospective at the moment-perhaps that is what the last
year at school does to you. It is nice to see B&S touring again and the
lucky buggers in sweden and denmark get to see them-i suggest they play
Ireland again but that is for purely selfish reasons.
Right i am off to finish some english essay then go for coffee with some
friends and perhaps the flicks

bonne nuit

jonathan