Sinister: Weather can't be studied as science if it's so unpredictable...

Chris Mahoney chris at xxx.com
Tue Jan 29 20:36:28 GMT 2002

Hello all-

Chris here, I'm a simple guy from Massachusetts, in the "victim" country we
call the U.S. I attend school at a state university, and pass the time doing
things most others don't (like posting to a mailing list about a favorite
band, for instance). I'm going to be a computer scientist, which contrasts
sharply with the familiar Fine Arts major that's so popular with all the
other B&S fans I know, oddly enough. Enough about me though.

I fell down in the Grass today. Grass with a capital G, because I forgot how
nice it is to lay down on the ground during the warmer months (this is not a
warmer month in the least, but it's warm today!) Instead of getting up, I
decided to take a necessary rest from all of my running around that becomes
all too familiar when school comes around again. As I was laying there, it
came to me that perhaps I should introduce myself to all of you fine people,
however possible. That was about the only thought I could get through my
head, as I accidentally lost myself in the unique blue color of the sky soon
thereafter.

brier- Has anyone else come to the realization that "The Boy With The Arab
Strap" is Belle & Sebastian's "The Queen Is Dead"?

Silly silly, do you mean The Smith's? I figure it was just a dizzy thought
process or whatnot. I became somewhat afraid of "The Boy...", as I got into
it only a week or so after those there terrorist attacks. Listen to "the
rollercoaster ride"... sounds like it's talking about people in a plane,
over a city, that'll be "gone tomorrow" - *shivers*

Enough of that, I just felt like saying hello and offering my thirty-eight
cents to the group. Enjoy the day, wherever you might be.

Cheers,
-Chris Mahoney