Sinister: flunking finals...oh joy!,mull historical society

miss maple mateamo at xxx.com
Wed Jan 30 08:21:06 GMT 2002

aughhhh its finals week and here i am at 1217 am not studying...highschool
really is a bitch. anyways, i figure no one reads my emails cus u
know...well if i was u i'd delete them. the perks of being a wallflower is a
good book. i read it "back in the day"... oooooh i bought a new ceramic
gnome...i named him colin mcintyre after the dude from mull historical
society. anyways my new gnome is best friends with my other gnome stuart.
they drink whiskey together. and sometimes smoke weed... i had no idea my
gnomes were pot heads until i walked in on them one day...aughhh off to
rehab gnomies! along with Prince Harry... prince harry, will you marry me?