Sinister: ATTN: MATEAMO at HOTMAIL.COM

jeff has arrived glitch550 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 30 09:23:12 GMT 2002

yo. well this is really to everyone, but will start
with a quick note to our highschool finals flunky.
Dear High School Flnky- I also often think that no one
reads my emails. but i know for a fact that at least
one person on this list reads them (and she rocks the
hiz-house). and that's good enough for me. but if
you'd like. i'll read your emails. and you can read
mine. this way, you and i will both be sure to have an
audience. i have to warn you though, i tend to get
wordy.
-jeff

anyway.

tonight was a night like no other night in the near
past and or distant past being that i went to see a dj
spin off something that i'd in the past be hesitant to
go to being that i live in an entirely white middle
class area and chances of the grouping of people could
get very ugly very quickly, that observation being
solely based on the population of my area and my
disliking for..ohhh...i'd say about 89%-93% of that
population. so i decided to go.

the beats exploded out of the speakers and ran a trail
of fire down my spine. the records wicky-wacked their
way though my cortex and electrified the
electrical/caffinated/poisoned with nicotine (yes, i'm
still smoking, yes i want to quit, no i don't know
when...but hopefully soon) waves traveling through my
head right at that split second it took to rock my
body.cutting rythm and jazz and r&b and rap and
rocking the block, tick tock you don't stop till you
make the heart stop kinda shit. the vynil was cool to
the touch but hot like fire to the mind. simply
cutting through the room. heads bobbed as they do to a
rythm that possess their bodies. no one cares about
anyone elses bobbing, everyone just goes with it. it's
a uptopia type of understanding within the 50 foot by
60 foot coffee house (that edgar allen poe stayed in
by the way)and everyone's just groovin and having a
good time.

silence.

he dropped the beat....tick tock tick tock..nothing
but tick tock tick tock tick tock...waiting for
something..anything...the silence persisted...nothing
was said..heads however, kept bobbing..the rythm lived
on.

BOOM.

the bass dropped in and rocked the souls that passed
through people. dancing started. the dj never looked
at his audience. however, it could be told from anyone
in the room that he was spinning it for them. I was
always told to stick at what I was good at..since
dancing and i get along as well as matched and water,
i sat at the counter and drank some coffee and took it
all in. that's what i do. and i read inbetween sets.
i'm reading "choke" by chuck palahniuk at the moment.
it gets a gold star in my rating system. take that for
what it's worth.

the set closed out with some pretty rocking bass and
drum mixes.

all in all fun was had by all.

*-jeff
(five-to-one-baby-one-to-five-no-one-here-gets-out-alive)

=====

to the extreme i rock the mic like a vandal

light up a stage and watch me jump like a candle