Sinister: i'LL bReak tHeM d0Wn n0 meRcY sH0Wn

Jordi Trenzano jordi_trenzano at xxx.es
Tue Jan 29 13:08:40 GMT 2002

I agree with almost everything that the lovely Vel has written on her post.
And I love this post above many others, just for quoting one of the best Joy
Division songs.....

But Vel, please.....the month is still not over....leave all the people that
were born on january the 30th (i´m a poor example) celebrate their birthdays
!!! ;)))

Cheers

Jordiet