Sinister: Judy might have had a dream of horses, but she's still a PUNK!

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 30 20:43:39 GMT 2002

Mmm...the soft glow of the computer screen fills my eye like little bats.
If only my name were Mr. Stich.

There hasn't been any talk about haircuts of recent.  This is a shame,
because calamari is, in fact, octopus.  Only toasted with pork and beans.

There is nothing quite like watching Joe Don Baker on the television, with a
bag of pretzels and six pack of Schlitz beer.  That might sound nasty, but
it's not half as nasty as 2 big mouthfuls of horseradish.

What does that mean?  I'll tell you later.

Kahlua (-alcohol) + white chocolate + latte = damn tasty.

Somebody explained to me the difference between "ms." and "miss" recently.
Apparently "miss" is for wee children, but I have never heard a child called
"miss" before.  Is this common?  I have heard Little Miss Muffet though.
But she ate curds and apparently weighed a lot.

Somebody mentioned gnomes on weed.  I think David the gnome was on weed.  Or
acid.  He always saw trolls and psychadelic tye dyed clothes, and rode a fox
everywhere.  No snow.  I would like to see him sawed in half with a
pinwheel, and served up as Today's Special.

Somebody told me every band should stop making music before they make their
Combat Rock.  I would like our belles to keep us informed on upcoming
titles, so when they do make "combat rock", we'll tell them to cut the crap.

I really think belle and sebastian should head into dub.  Wouldn't they be
much more fun with subtitles?

"judy had a dream of horses
she never hurt noboody" <imagine with a dub beat and lots of weed>

Stuart Murdoch should also wear dreads.  Now I'd buy that for a dollar.

My imaginary band, Monopole, is hitting some rough times at the moment.  If
anyone has any suggestions, please help me out a bit.

All you Germans are in for a treat.  Some schoolmates of mine are playing
there in a few weeks.  They are in a band called XBXRX, and they really
suck.  but their shows are fun, and only last 8 minutes.

Did anyone watch the state of the union address?  He's the leader of the
free world!  Are you comforted yet?  I am reminded of Hitler, talking about
the invasion of Austria, calling Jews terrorists.  Did anyone else see the
similarities?  Of course, George is not a vegetarian, or an artist.

My spaceship is in my front lawn, on cinder blocks, trying to fix itself
right now.  But when it is fixed, I'll fly into orbit, and nuke Glasgow.
That'll take care of that blasted overpopulation.  It's the only way to be
sure.

-Matt

P.S.:  My ethics of cyberpunk class was cancelled today.  This let to having
an entire three hours with nothing to do.  So I posted.  I'm sorry.