Sinister: your trolloping paise all run over

paisley tie snyggtwee at xxx.com
Thu Jan 31 05:42:34 GMT 2002

allo my sinisters.

i heard there was once a trollop in paisley. and that she was quite a proper
scottish lassie, and nice, and got thrown out of places besides. i'm not
her. i'm texan. (sinister round-up yay.) and noisy. and crude. and profane.
but i have a tendency to get thrown out of places as well. not recently,
though.

the thing isn't to avoid being thrown out, but to be thrown out with
*STYLE*. make a political statement. make it postmodern. make it art. and
don't forget the victory dance. victory's never anything but an excuse.
excuse something worthwhile then. the dance will cheer you. and it helps to
shake the muck off.

write a song, i'll sing along...and i will. when i'm 21, i might not get
thrown out of so many places. or maybe i'll just be able to get into more
places, thereby increasing the likelihood that i'll be thrown out. dancing
either way, hey.

as my friend says, we're harmless. but they eye us in class, on campus, on
the street and yell things. drunks, small children, frat boys, and random
street people.

a couple weeks ago, a car full of frat boys rode close to the curb where i
was walking. "is it a boy or a girl?!" my friend gets the same. so when
we're together, we grin like chesire cats.

after gneissy and amy and the one who wrote about being a girl being a role,
i decided i'd let myself post a bit about gender after all. because it's
something i don't think about too much, but sometimes.
gender was made to be fucked with. a cage with space enough for grammar,
maybe, but even that gets a bit cramped. only serious enough for satire. it
should be whatever i want to make of it. doesn't it belong to me? oh yes it
does.

be filthy and fine.
paisley

psst: