Sinister: my first post with some whine on the side

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Thu Jan 31 08:41:46 GMT 2002

hello everyone in the land of everything sinister,
i'm sara.

i was released from the nursery to run and prance in the green
fields covered in fog.  i don't really know how to start this
except for to tell a wee bit about me-self.  i'm a chain smoker.
 i'm 21 and a cancer.  i'm 60 inches tall.  this is boring.

uuuummm.

well, i have to say that being in the nursery proved to be an
intimidating thing for me.  i read everyone's posts and started
to feel a bit inferior.  did i even spell that right?  this list
has already become a part of my life.  it sounds cheesy and
lame, but it's true.  i have talked with a couple of you
already.  and matt has reassured me that all will be fine.

i was thinking about how this list has SO many people attached
to it.  and how they all have faces.  and jobs.  and stories.
and how some of them are shared.  reading the posts is like
looking at someone's eyes.  or ears or something.  i think that
all of you loverly people are each a belle and sebastian song
personified.  but not.  it's a nice escape from my life of work.
 and insomnia.

i'm a relatively new belle and sebastian fan.  about a year and
a half ago, i was introduced to them by a boy.  (this doesn't
make me any less of a true fan though, does it?  the boy is
recently out of the picture.  and yes, he did break my heart.)
i saw them last year in l.a.  i sat in the nose bleed section
whilst my old roomie was down on the floor.  and she was the
worst roommate ever.  i hated her for the damn orange wrist
band.  was it even orange?

i feel like i should talk about something.  i guess i could tell
a story now.  i cried today.  i got my labret (sp?) pierced the
day before christmas eve.  and the ball part of the ring kept
falling off today.  well the third time it fell out, i couldn't
get it back in.  so i cried four tears.  it was so pathetic.
but i was trying for an hour...

high fives and thumb ups cuz it's all over now,
sara