Sinister: You're just a baby, baby Stu.

Rebecca Wright rwr at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 31 09:50:58 GMT 2002

Much wailing and rending of garments in true biblical style down this
end. I knew KNEW the moment I heard B&S were doing a set of gigs that
any remotely close to me would clash with Peru. But April the 3rd!!
that is a salt-rubbing 48 hours after I leave, would it be
horrendously sad if I tried changing flights or something.
Isobel, hey Isoo-bell! If you're toying with the idea of playing down
in Cuzco anytime between April and June then you've got one definite
buyer already- oh, think of a happy place and count your
blessings......

Almost a namesake was Gayle's bump which I'm still having trouble
seeing as  a soon-to-be person, esp for one younger than me but more
Wordly wise- for comparative purposes I sat about all alone Friday
night watching The Pink Panther show.

Previous weekend I was down the Tree with Rach'- "Has Gayle thought
of any names yet?"
"Yeah, she wants Stuart, Stuart David"
Rach' didn't see the relevance, not a drop of twee in her.
Manouvered my way through a swarm of WKDs (blue, not orange) to
Gayle, smoking a fag a minute but with lemonade only.
"You calling your baby Stuart David?"
"No, Sean David"
"Oh,...that with an e-a or the other way?" Still for a second
there...

I'll go now, talk more once I've gotten things into perspective.
When you lot are having the bestest time down in Brixton spare a
thought for me and the llamas, I'll be holding my own little concert
with my B&S t-shirt and a walkman.

See everyone in Brighton

Becky xx