Sinister: for those of y'all that wear fanny packs

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 31 17:15:55 GMT 2002

greetings and salutations from a very very snowy chicagoish.  amazing.
saturday and sunday it was 60 degrees.  yesterday we got 11 inches of snow
in 4 hours.  i dont want to start any blasphemous rumours but i think that
gods got a sick sense of humour and when i die i expect to find him
laughing.  he ehee.  so here i sit catching up on emails i have been
neglecting for weeks.  archel mentioned in her post earlier that she was
doing yogalates :o) i can relate. i alternate.  one day with tai chi. one
day yoga, one day pilates, one day the firefighters workout.  good stuff.  i
do feel better though, esp with the tai chi.  its very relaxing and uptight
high strung people such as myself need such things.  :o) ive spent the
morning thus far downloading songs.  god bless dsl :o) how will i spend the
rest of the day?  i may attempt to drive somewhere in colin...he is my car.
i called him colin cuz hes green.  duh!  ah yes, how are y'all doing?  to
dirty vicar, sorry your cd wasnt all you hoped and/or thought it may be.  i
guess candle in the wind remixed and performed by kate bush just isnt
everyones cup o' tea.  amazing though it is :o) elise, you havent written
back :o(  you dont love me anymore. you dont bring me flowers anymore
either, perhaps ill write a song about it today.  ray ill write to you
today.  jim i hope you are toadie in madison...im sure youre just fine
somehow :o) sean i hope your new abode is punk rock.  adam hello, why cant i
print things in OS?  help me!
enough of my shouts out :o)  sorry bout that.  i forgot where i was for a
moment and imagined i was on TRL.  dare i to dream?
i was surprised pleasently the other day....i found out i have 4 list
crushes!  wow!  i have had crushes on most people on the list what with you
being so eloquent and the like.  but me, i just babble.  :o) aww thanks to
my crushers...erm, that sounds sort of off-putting when phrased like that.
hmm.  ah well.  my boss just called and i am to try to go to work because
her boss is giving her a hard time for not being at work.  wish me luck.  oh
yeah, dahling i hope all has worked out with you :o)

love and cornpops to you all

rachel ~stine
**im not really a rachel of course, but i sometimes feel as though i am the
only non-rachel on the list :o)
ta